Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cool Celeb Pics images

Cool Celeb Pics images

A few nice celeb pics images I found:

Ratty - who is feeling a bit stuffed right now ;-) celeb pics
Image by *Psycho Delia* Hi Peeps.. this is my little friend Ratty.. just popping up to say hi to everybody.. some of you may recognise him from another pic that used to be on my stream. I used his pic to create my Quarky explored pic so he is also a Celeb :) 1. How the devil are you?? Stuffed 2. What did you have a breakfast? Some stale cat food that I got out of the bin. 3. What is your favourite food? A nice dead bird.. 4. What is your favourite drink? I'm not fussy.. 5. if you could change anything about your self what would it be? I'd like a longer tail.. 6. What is your favourite album? Anything by the Boom Town Rats 7. What is your favourite film? Ben, even though it always make me cry..:( 8. When did you last cry? The last time I watched Ben 9. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago. 10. What is your most treasured material possession? My tricycle 11. What characteristics do you think you inherited from your parents? My golden coloured fur and my sense of smell 12. 5 words to describe yourself. Fast, curious, cute, lovable and funny.

kate-beckinsale-03 celeb pics
Image by GamecockGamer I don't own this pic or have any affiliation to the person in it. For use in an RP community.